[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Extra set of brackets around page references in

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Extra set of brackets around page references in newly-created tasks.
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:29:57 -0400

Joseph Kiniry <address@hidden> writes:

> Can we get a summary of all Arch repositories and tags of current muse
> +planner+emacs-wiki+remember development?  I suggest putting such a
> list on the appropriate Emacs wiki page and keeping it up-to-date.

I suggest making Michael Olson's planner--duo branch canonical for the
next generation of Planner. People whose configs already work with it
can switch over immediately, while people whose configs still don't
quite work completely can stay on planner--dev--1.0 until we finish
filling in all the holes. =) (We'd love it if you could help with
that, too!)

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling