[emacs-wiki-discuss] muse port of planner-authz.el?

From: rene
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse port of planner-authz.el?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:25:32 +0000 (UTC)

Sacha Chua <sacha <at> free.net.ph> writes:

> planner-authz's our only fine-grained support for limiting views right
> now, but Muse projects sound like they might be a fit for the project
> stuff you want to do. Michael Olson's maintaining the excellent
> planner--muse port. =)

Is there a version of planner-authz.el that is compatible with the muse port of
planner?  From what I've tested so far it seems to me this is not the case.

For example, planner-authz.el relies upon the following variables:

 - emacs-wiki-after-markup-hook
 - emacs-wiki-publishing-markup
 - emacs-wiki-after-wiki-publish-hook
 - emacs-wiki-dangerous-tags

which seem to be inherited from emacs-wiki-publish.el.

Thanks for your help

--
rene