[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 12:15:34 -0500

Sorry list members, I accidentally hit C-c C-c in my previous post, before
completing it. :-/

Mark Triggs <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> The problem is occurring in `emacs-wiki-markup-list-or-paragraph', as the
> spaces before the line " fill fill fill fill." are causing it to be
> recognised as a blockquote.  The error you're seeing is due to calling
> `delete-region' with nil for both arguments.  table.el happens to advise
> that function, but it would still have bombed without table.el.

Yes, and I found out that this error occurs in other similar cases I had
lingering in my pages, such as:

/some emphasized text that was automatically filled as I was typing, so
 that the next line begins with a space, as here./

which I had to manually correct by removing the space at the bol.

Thanks again for your help,

--
Sebastian P. Luque