[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish

From: Sebastian Luque
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: error on publish
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:04:25 -0500

Mark Triggs <address@hidden> wrote:

[...]

> I could reproduce the problem by not leaving any space after the
> table--it looks like `emacs-wiki-table-markup-fancy-table' expects you
> to leave at least one blank line.

Thank you Mark, I think I have something else mixed in too because I still
get the error when I remove the whole table.  It turns out I have some
lists like this in that page:

a) One.
b) Two.
c) Three fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill
   fill fill  fill fill.
d) Four.

The error doesn't occur in the following cases:

a) One.
b) Two.
c) Three fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill
   fill fill  fill fill.

a) One.
b) Two.
c) Three fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill  fill fill fill
fill  fill fill.
d) Four.

Can you reproduce that?

It looks like a bug in the table recognition code of table.el.

Cheers,

--
Sebastian P. Luque