[emacs-wiki-discuss] Enclose all links in [[]]

From: David Ellis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Enclose all links in [[]]
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:18:53 -0500

I am trying to transfer my planner pages to my Palm PDA and use a wiki program on it to link the pages together. The problem that I am having is that the Palm program does not use the dates as links. Can anyone tell me how to alter one of the lisp files to get the brackets around the dates and perhaps around all of the plan page links.

Thanks,

Dave