[emacs-wiki-discuss] Bugfixes, nearing release of 2.69

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Bugfixes, nearing release of 2.69
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:57:37 -0500

If you have experienced problems with the development version of
emacs-wiki, please try out the current development tarball (or upgrade
via Arch to patch-63) and see if the problem is fixed.

I plan to make a release of emacs-wiki later this week once I can
verify that most of the pending bugs have been fixed.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug