[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Including RSS feeds in a project page
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 09:38:21 +0000

My idea was to use the (rough) delicious-el code that I've written
(http://johnsu01.isa-geek.net:8000/darcs/delicious-el/delicious-el.tar.gz) to
pull information into Planner pages.

I thought about that after I posted the first message - I use your delicious code with w3m-emacs.

There's several possibilities for exactly
how this could work. If you want to give some examples of what exactly you
would like to see on your plan pages and what kinds of things you would like to
be able to configure, throw them out and I'll give it a go.

On a project page for example, it would be useful to have a * Bookmarks section, for example, containing related bookmarks for that project. Then if I tag a url in del.icio.us with a project.name tag, the information would appear in the project page. If it could appear in both the Emacs buffer AND the published page, and include the "information" field from delicious as well, that would be fantastic.

I'm not much of an elisp hacker, but I'm learning, so any thing you can give me to get started would be appreciated.

I notice Sacha includes delicious tags in her blog -- is that done by hand, or automatically with a script, Sacha ?

Chris