Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: gantt charts

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: gantt charts
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 23:01:12 +0800

address@hidden (Andrew J. Korty) wrote:
> Dryice Liu <address@hidden> writes:
>> Yes the association will get lost. However consider the current result
>> after a manually kill-and-yank task, assuming planner-multi is not
>> loaded:
>> 1. the task link is incorrect (The new yanked one hold a correct link,
>> while the linked page hold an incorrect link)
>> 2. Inline task description edit won't work (Well it works one way, and
>> doesn't work the other way around)
>> 3. planner-id-search-id (grep based) works correctly
> These all seem to work correctly for me.  As soon as the page with the
> yanked link is saved, the other links are updated with the new page.
> From then on, task editing works.

Oh, yes, you are right. I just looked at the code and didn't do a
test. Human brain is not as accurate as a computer, you know :)

>> I would suggest don't do manually kill and yank :) Do you have a
>> special need for this?
> Not at all. :-)  I'm just pointing out that its a behavior change.

Thanks! This _is_ a behavior change, let's see what the other people
think. Sacha?

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html