Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.

From: Andrea Riciputi
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Newbie questions.
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:04:39 +0100

Thanks for your suggestion, but I prefer to stay away from planners in general (matter of taste), and I prefer stick with emacs-wiki only.

So I've found a solution that consists in creating a new markup tag in emacs-wiki. The basic idea is very similar to "emphasis", "strong" and other markup tag. So adding the following regexp to emacs-wiki-publishing-markup do the trick:

And the {{text surrounded}} by double braces will be stroked in the HTML output. A minor draw-back of these solution is that the <strike></strike> HTML tag is deprecated, but there are many others that are widely used though. Working with style-sheet would be the right path, but I'm a bit lazy and not so skilled. ;-)

As I've already said I'm not so good at regexp neither at emacs programming, so comments and corrections are highly welcome.

Cheers,
 Andrea.