Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner.el Newbie Question

From: Marcus Vorwaller
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner.el Newbie Question
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:42:13 -0500

Jody,
Thank you for your reply, however I've searched Google and seen both
of sites you linked to, and, from what I can tell, neither answer my
two (very basic I hope) questions that deal specifically with getting
planner.el to run.  I have Emacs up and running and can edit files and
load included packages, that's no problem.  I just don't know:

1. where the .emacs file that is mentioned in the README is located or
should be created on OS X  if I am using the Emacs build from Mindlube
and

2. which folder to put the planner.el (and other files included with
the sacha-dev.tar.gz archive.

Maybe I've just overlooked the obvious, but if someone wouldn't mind
giving me specific instuctions, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks again,
Marcus