Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: breadcrumbs?

From: Tibor Simko
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: breadcrumbs?
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 23:08:28 +0200

On Tue, 18 May 2004, Sacha Chua wrote:
> Mmm. Not yet. I calendared a task to make #parent directives that
> would result in hierarchical indices, but cancelled it in a fit of
> procrastination. You're welcome to implement something like it,
> though.

I'll probably do[1] when the time permits (i.e. nowhere near).  I've
started to use emacs-wiki only recently and hierarchical navtrails are
what I miss the most so far, I think.

Footnotes:
[1] Via #parent or possibly via an external config file containing an
    alist of father-son page ID pairs or somesuch.