[emacs-wiki-discuss] Moving task from one wiki page to an other

From: Guy Bencteux
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Moving task from one wiki page to an other
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:44:09 +0100

Hello,
in the frame of a project, is there a simple way to move a taske from one wiki
to an other.
I know that it is very simple to move a task from one day to an other with the
command "C-c C-c" and I would like to use a similar shortcut with the page.

In fact, my purpose is to have the possibility to create a sub-project from
gathering several connected tasks belonging to a main one, given that the
tasks have appear little by little. Is there an automatic way to do it, other
than manually cutting and copying region ? (I tried with the command
(planner-copy-or-move-region) but it does not work. The reference to the day
of the task is replaced by the reference to the wiki page)

Thank you for your help
Guy Bencteux