[emacs-wiki-discuss] Some issues with the "Quick Start'

From: Guy Bencteux
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Some issues with the "Quick Start'
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:20:23 +0100

Hello,
I am a new user of planner.el, and I began to follow the quick start page :
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl/PlannerModeQuickStart

So I charged the files : emacs-wiki.el and planner.el, from
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/planner.el
to my directory : ~/Projets/Temps/Emacs/
and add the following lines to my .emacs.el :

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/Projets/Temps/Emacs")
(require 'planner)
(setq planner-carry-tasks-forward t)
(plan)

My issues :
 * when I start emacs, I don't get the most recent day page with unfinished
task, I just have the present day, even if all tasks are finished and some
are not in the days before
 * when I create a task, defining the date with "+3" puts it on the third of
the current month and not three days later as I expected

Are there some other things to do to have it work ?
Thank you for your help
Guy Bencteux