Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Next generation planner: emacs-wiki seems okay,

From: vrtprj.com
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Next generation planner: emacs-wiki seems okay, preliminary support for muse
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:04:08 +0100

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> <insert scary disclaimer here>
>

> You aren't forced to shift (I've branched the code), but comments
> would be very much appreciated.
> --

Installed it (planner and your hacked muse). One problem I found:

planner.el, line 589, compile error
--> (planner-install-menu planner-mode-map)
planner-install-menu doesn't take arguments, looks like (old) debug code to me

After removing that line planner loads fine, sometimes there is an error
"Symbol's function definition is void: TeX-add-style-hook". Moccured through
the files but couldn't find immediately where that comes from. Any idea?

Rainer