[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc

From: Helge Kosuch
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:32:14 +0100

Hallo David, hallo everybody!

David solved both of my problems. Thank you! EmacsWikiMode is running on my
PDA! Yippiiieee! Perfect information manager! So you can ignore my last mail
about my problems with "mapc". Unfortunately I cannot stop that mail to the
mailing list and its still somewhere in the queue. Our mailing list is
really painfully slow. Should we change to a different host? Being in an
open source community is much more fun when the communication is fast. Maybe
we can move to a sourceforge-forum? That would also get more attention to
the project.

For later reference: The solution to all my problems was:
Put this in your .emacs:

(load "derived.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
(load "cl.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
(load "cl-extra.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
(load "emacs-wiki.el")
(emacs-wiki-find-file "WelcomePage")

At leat in Emacs 20.7 these file are not automatically loaded by
emacs-wiki.el.

:) Helge