[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:01:03 +0800

"Helge Kosuch" <address@hidden> writes:

> David solved both of my problems. Thank you! EmacsWikiMode is
> running on my PDA! Yippiiieee! Perfect information manager! So you

Good to hear. Thanks, David!

You might also be interested in PlannerMode. It's a nice way to
organize your tasks, appointments and notes. Works really well with
RememberMode. That way, you can just scribble a quick note with M-x
remember-to-planner and it'll automatically timestamp and add an
annotation... =)

> in the queue. Our mailing list is really painfully slow. Should we
> change to a different host? Being in an open source community is

I wouldn't mind that. =) Would you prefer sourceforge, then?

> (load "derived.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
> (load "cl.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
> (load "cl-extra.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
> (load "emacs-wiki.el")
> (emacs-wiki-find-file "WelcomePage")

emacs-wiki should no longer require cl. Strange. mapc isn't part of
Emacs20? In that case, I'll rewrite all of those calls to loops - no
prob.

The new version of emacs-wiki up at
http://sacha.free.net.ph/notebook/emacs/emacs-wiki (or the tla
archive) compiles without errors (although with plenty of warnings)
under Emacs 20 and Emacs 21.

Would anyone like to go over the other files to make them more
compatible with Emacs20? =)

> At leat in Emacs 20.7 these file are not automatically loaded by
> emacs-wiki.el.

derived is required. Strange.
--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun