Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc

From: Frederik Fouvry
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: void-function mapc
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:16:14 +0100 (CET)

,-- Am Wed, 10 Mar, hat Helge Kosuch geschrieben:

[...]

| For later reference: The solution to all my problems was:
| Put this in your .emacs:
|
| (load "derived.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
| (load "cl.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this
| (load "cl-extra.el") ;; emacs-wiki needs this

One might have to be careful with this.  cl{,-extra}.el as
distributed in FSF Emacs are actually quite old, and several
functions in there have been superseded by built-in functions
(e.g. mapc).  (That's probably why they discourage its use for
code that is not byte-compiled.)

Frederik Fouvry