[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open lo

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open load file", "backquote"
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 10:14:05 +0800

"Helge Kosuch" <address@hidden> writes:

> I am trying to get to run EmacsWiki on my PDA (PocketPC).
> Emacs 20.7 is running perfectly.

Emacs 20! I'm going to have to find a copy of that and restore
compatibility for it...

> Can anybody give me any hints what I can do about this?

I'll look into this. =)

> How can I at least find out more about the error, e. g. the line where I
> will find it?

emacs --debug-init , I think.

Hope that helps!

(Wow. EmacsWiki on a PocketPC. Would this be an iPAQ running Linux? =) )

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - Ateneo CS faculty geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, making computer science education fun