[emacs-wiki-discuss] Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open load f

From: Helge Kosuch
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open load file", "backquote"
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 19:42:55 +0100

Hallo Emacs-Wikizens!

I am trying to get to run EmacsWiki on my PDA (PocketPC).

Emacs 20.7 is running perfectly.

But while loading "emacs-wiki.el" I get:
---
Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open load file", "backquote"
---

Can anybody give me any hints what I can do about this?

How can I at least find out more about the error, e. g. the line where I
will find it?

I am sure that Emacs DOES find "emacs-wiki.el", because when I rename it to
some other filename, I get:
Error in init file: File error: "Cannot open load file", "emacs-wiki.el"

Thank you very much for any hint,

:) Helge