Re: Android port

From: Po Lu
Subject: Re: Android port
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2023 19:59:47 +0800

Angelo Graziosi <angelo.g0@libero.it> writes:

> The navigation bar collapses in 6 icons:
>
> - Recent files
> - Documents
> - Download
> - Installation files
> - Internal Memory
> - Analyze memory

I guess the best thing to do is to try installing a version of Android
on your device that will let you use Android's own free file manager.
Alternatively, copy the file(s) to `/sdcard' and then copy them to
Emacs's home directory from inside Emacs.

> Ever since there was the upgrade to android 11 problems began...

It would be more appropriate to call such changes to your system
downgrades.