Re: Eglot, project.el, and python virtual environments

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Eglot, project.el, and python virtual environments
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 10:28:26 -0500

>> IIUC this is not always the right thing to do (for some multilanguage
>> projects where the LSP server supports similarly multiple languages).
> I didn't say it was _always_ TRT to do.

No, indeed, I think it's a great default.  I'm just mentioning another
case where we need to override the default (and in that case, not to
split the project into subprojects but rather to "combine projects"
together), in the hope that it gives a better insight into what a good
general solution should look like.

        Stefan