Re: Tree-sitter api

From: Yuan Fu
Subject: Re: Tree-sitter api
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 20:24:47 -0700

> On Mar 29, 2022, at 8:10 PM, Vitaly Ankh <vitalyankh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Why not just tree-sitter? It looks intuitive and tsitter only saves
> you four letters…

I’d much rather use ts-, but that is taken. tree-sitter- doesn’t look long, but
is really annoying when you actually write code using tree-sitter API.
Completion doesn’t help, because you have to type the full prefix plus a few
characters for completion to get you what you want, otherwise it completes to
whatever is on the top of candidate list. If there is better prefixes that are
short and mnemonic I’ll gladly take that. I don’t have an opinion on which
exact prefix we should use.

Yuan