Re: access to ELPA development packages?

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: access to ELPA development packages?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 00:08:55 -0700

>> Is that still supported? Can we put instructions for accessing it on
>> the ELPA home webpage, or in elpa/admin/README? I'm not clear how to
>> edit the ELPA home webpage.
>
> Feel free to send me patches against the HTML of https://elpa.(non)gnu.org/.
> I don't think it belongs in elpa/admin/README but it could be added to
> elpa/README if you think it's beneficial.

I propose this paragraph in elpa/README under the "** Notes specific to
=elpa.gnu.org=" node:

```org
*** Release and devel archives
elpa.gnu.org serves the gnu and nongnu package collections (roughly,
gnu requires FSF copyright assign, nongnu doesn't, but these terms are
not fully defined here).

In addition, elpa.gnu.org serves release and devel versions of each
package. The release version is defined by a change in the =Version:=
header of a package; the devel version is the latest commit.

The release version is accessed at:

gnu    - https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/
nongnu - https://elpa.nongnu.org/nongnu/

The devel version is accessed at:

gnu    - https://elpa.gnu.org/devel
nongnu -
'''

What is the URL for nongnu devel (I could not find it via a web search)?

--
-- Stephe