Re: master 1e3b0f2: Improve doc strings of project.el

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: master 1e3b0f2: Improve doc strings of project.el
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 16:34:39 +0300

On 19.06.2020 16:27, Philip K. wrote:
It also cleans up some "invisible" buffers created to service the files
in the project, such as ones created by Flymake, etc.
On that topic, I noticed that it might confusing, since they are also
counted as "buffers to be killed", while project-switch-to-buffer
ignores these, perhaps the prompt should point that out? Just wanted to
mention that before I forget it again.

Indeed, I also noticed that, and it is somewhat confusing, though accurate. Those buffers can also be created in the background, without explicit user interaction.

Not sure what's the best approach. Some options:

- Kill xx buffers ([and/of them] xy invisible).
- Don't count the invisible ones.
- Keep the prompt as-is, just mention that issue in the docstring.