Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs raison d'etre
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 16:44:51 -0700

"Perry E. Metzger" <perry@piermont.com> writes:
People often complain of "steep learning curves" as being "bad", but
that is a value judgement.

If you want to go  high, I prefer a steep curve to a flat plain -- and
metaphors aside, so-called easy-to-learn systems  usually dont get their
users anywhere very fast. A better goal is perhaps "fun-to-learn"