Re: eww and bookmarks

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: eww and bookmarks
Date: Mon, 25 May 2020 07:35:47 -0700

Michael Heerdegen <address@hidden> writes:

Here is a slightly different perspective --- as someone who pretty much
does everything Web from emacs --- and have done so for a long time,
especially during the dark years when W3 was moribund and EWW did not
exist, I got used to using org-capture for managing bookmarks. It has
some of its own  advantages and encourages a slightly different workflow
 -- especially if one is already using org-capture to quickly remember