Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa

From: YUE Daian
Subject: Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 21:56:17 +0800

On 2020-03-17 14:42, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
>> lisp-extra.el, lisp-misc.el, or something else?
>
> In an ideal world, I think the current `lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp-mode.el`
> should be called `lisp-misc.el` or some such and we should have a new
> `lisp/progmodes/lisp-mode.el` which contains the definition of
> `lisp-mode`.
>
> Maybe we can get a bit closer to this ideal by using `lisp/emacs-lisp/lisp.el`
> in the role of "lisp-misc.el" (i.e. moving the code that's not specific
> to `lisp-mode` to `lisp.el`).
>

>         Stefan

Hi folks,

Here comes the author of it.

IMHO this should have been part of lisp-mode, since lisp-mode is really
for Common Lisp and this just complements the lacking piece of its font
lock.

Because I was not in this mail list, could anyone please sync with me
the current status?

Are we going to make it into Elpa, or built-in with Emacs?