Re: Apropos 54f297904e0c: Temporarily comment out CC Mode from tests whi

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Apropos 54f297904e0c: Temporarily comment out CC Mode from tests which are incompatible with it.
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 16:06:31 -0500

> After all, the purpose is to test the electric-... functions, not
> CC mode.

The purpose is to test that those features also work in the same way in
CC-mode.  And that's important.  I haven't found an electric pairing
mode that pairs exactly when I want it, so the second best choice is for
me to learn when it will and when it won't: the exact choice doesn't
matter, but it's important that the details of its working that I learn
in mode X also apply in mode Y, otherwise it's irritating.

        Stefan