Re: bzr branch makes bogus "No space left on device" claim and dies

From: B Smith-Mannschott
Subject: Re: bzr branch makes bogus "No space left on device" claim and dies
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 20:58:50 +0100

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 20:45, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:
>> My connection here is fast. (I've seen 1GB/s downloading from a local
>
> Now *that* is wicked fast.  Are you using a 10Gb/s ethernet?

Um...no... *blush* just getting my units confused.

That should have been MB/s. Sometimes I'm lucky and up to 1.5 MB/s,
but that's rare.

In practice, it means that one can download a CD ISO in less than 10
minutes if the network is quiet from some sites in the czech republic,
switzerland or (of course) vienna.

// ben