Re: Scratch buffer annoyance

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Scratch buffer annoyance
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 14:31:26 -0400

    As Mathias already proposed, we could remove Useful File menu items
    ("Exit Emacs" and "Recover Crashed Session") because both are
    self-explanatory and trivial to find in the menu, and the information
    about how to recover session is duplicated on the same screen.

I agree.  Everyone knows where Exit is normally found in menus,
and the other message about recovering a crashed session is enough.