Re: Display bug [Re: My Emacs unicode 2 crash again ...]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Display bug [Re: My Emacs unicode 2 crash again ...]
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:26:19 -0500

    Yes, when I comile the Emacs without this configure arg
    *--enable-asserts*, the problem will disappear, and can running emacs with
    *--enable-font-backend -fn "Dejavu Sans Mono-14"* without this problem.
    But if I run emacs with *--enable-font-backend*, the emacs will crash
    still.

Strange.  What about if you use -O0 but do not use --enable-asserts?