Re: My Emacs unicode 2 crash again when I do some *Replace String (M-%)*

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: My Emacs unicode 2 crash again when I do some *Replace String (M-%)*, I give the debug informations under gdb in the attachments.
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:10:13 +1300

 > > make distclean
 > > configure CFLAGS=-g
 > > make
 >
 > No, it doesn't work still.  Please see the debug info.

OK, I didn't look at the attachment and thought you were saying it wasn't
compiling (You sent a single 30K text file as a compressed tar file attachment.
I think it's best to send such small files just as text, as they're easier to
read)

This looks different to what you had before:

before:
#1  0x08085a09 in try_window_id (w=0x8b927f0) at xdisp.c:15191

now:
#1  0x0808a8ec in try_window_id (w=0x8519d00) at xdisp.c:15132

I don't have a unicode emacs but 15191 - 15132 = 59.  If I go back 59
lines in my xdisp.c from the last fail it takes me to this line:

      xassert (w->window_end_bytepos >= 0);

but I'll leave it to Kenichi Handa to say more, as I know nothing about this
code.