Re: suggestions on toolbar icons

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: suggestions on toolbar icons
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 18:49:57 +0100

IOW, you said you didn't understand my description, you didn't follow the URLs to see what I meant, you asked me to send an image to clarify, and then you said that the images I sent don't fit what's already there now. Can you
say "mauvaise foi"?

I wanted a .xpm and a .xbm to be inserted in to lisp/toolbar right away so I can see it in the Emacs toolbar in context. Or a screen dump of the Emacs toolbar with the new icons in it. Descriptions and icons not in context simply isn't the same.

        Jan D.