Re: debug performance problem

From: David Ponce
Subject: Re: debug performance problem
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 15:12:56 +0100

> Have you considered defenestrating your computer
> and replacing Windows with GNU/Linux?  It is a shame
> for you to be in bondage to Microsoft.

Yes I already considered that!  I already have Linux RH 7.1 installed
at home (but my children keep this PC too busy ;).  For now I just use Windows
on my professional laptop.  But I hope I will be able to
convince my boss so I can install Linux on it ;-)

David

P.S.: What is exactly GNU/Linux?  Is it related to a particular distribution?

Avec Voila Mail, consultez vos e-mails sur votre mobile Wap.