[emacs-bidi] Re: Does this sample file look right?

From: Scot Becker
Subject: [emacs-bidi] Re: Does this sample file look right?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:21:02 +0100

OK,

I play with it, and if I start a paragraph with Hebrew, I can get
right-aligned text, but that breaks the nice vocalization formatting.
(Meaning that the vowels look again like they did two weeks ago, each
after their consonant instead of below it.)  Is this a bug, something
wrong with my setup, or the bidi of the file, or just the in-progress
state of vowel point formatting of the emacs bidi code?

Or should I be doing something specific with bidi-paragraph-direction
(I've left it at 'nil', except when trying to see if 'right-to-left'
fixes things)?

Thanks in advance,

Scot