Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Automatically set bidi-display-reordering?

From: Scot Becker
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Automatically set bidi-display-reordering?
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 11:01:43 +0100

After a bzr pull, I confirm I can no longer crash Emacs while moving
around that file.  Brain fart or not, it's a satisfying fix, not to
mention a quick one.  Thanks.

Since I don't know how these things work:  Should I send a "seems to
work after Wednesday's fix (revno 100365)" email to the appropriate
bug number (which I see is still open ATM), or will you or others just
close it out?

Should I report the display message

** (emacs:22315): CRITICAL **: murrine_style_draw_box: assertion
`height >= -1' failed

as a separate bug?  I mentioned it in my report, but now it seems
unrelated.  I can't find a report on it.  It's not associated with any
observed problems, but I assume it does mean something should be
fixed, if only for appearances' sake.

Scot