Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Bidirectional display in GUI sessions

From: Gregg Reynolds
Subject: Re: [emacs-bidi] Re: Bidirectional display in GUI sessions
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:13:09 -0500

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Gregg Reynolds <address@hidden> wrote:

Doesn't seem to be an option.  I do M-x set-variable, and the only bidi var is "bidi-paragraph-direction".  I tried "rtl" but it didn't do anything.

P.S.  Found the NEWS file.  Tried settting bidi-paragraph-direction to "right-to-left" but that had not effect either.  Also, opened a file with only Arabic text and it was all LTR.  Ditto for Hebrew (this is under emacs -nw).

-gregg