[emacs-bidi] Where do I start?

From: Alex Schroeder
Subject: [emacs-bidi] Where do I start?
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2001 23:14:35 +0100

I have three weeks of holidays now with nothing to do.  :)  I'd be
interested in doing something for Emacs, something that is useful,
introduces me to the C internals, and which affects some part of Emacs
I care about.  And so I thought of bidi support, because I'm
interested in Arab.  (I don't know it, but I'm interested.)

So, where do I start?  Is there some small assignment I could look
into?  Perhaps to make some function within Emacs handle a bidi
property?  Or perhaps this shows that I am utterly clueless and I
should start with some documents on bidi; where would I get them.  Is
the bidi unicode stuff a good place to start?

Alex.
--
http://www.emacswiki.org/