eliot-dev

Re: [Eliot-dev] successfully compile, and some questions

From: Joan Montané
Subject: Re: [Eliot-dev] successfully compile, and some questions
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:40:57 +0100

El 2 de gener de 2012 15:55, Olivier Teuliere <address@hidden> ha escrit:

Personally I only use vim (and gdb for debugging), and QtDesigner for
some of the Qt dialogs and widgets (see the qt/ui/ directory).
If you prefer a real IDE, you should probably give QtCreator a try, as
it is cross-platform and particularly relevant for Qt-related
projects. If needed, we could add QtCreator project files to the git repository.

Hi for hints. I feel well with vim. I know programming a little bit, but only console own little projects in Perl/C/C++, :(  GUI programming is a new challenge for me.

And in case you need ideas for your hacking, feel free to ask, there
is a lot to do :-)

Yes, I know, :)

Regards,
Joan Montané