eliot-dev

[Eliot-dev] successfully compile, and some questions

From: Joan Montané
Subject: [Eliot-dev] successfully compile, and some questions
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 14:29:21 +0100

Hi all,

I've compiled Eliot successfully. After compiling libarabica, I need to execute "ldconfig" command. Now, I can execute standard installed Eliot (in Ubuntu), or compiled Eliot.

Now some questions.

all works fine, but using the version compiled by me, it shows menus in English. If I export LANG=ca_ES.UTF-8, Eliot shows menus in English, what is wrong? The versions installed with deb packages show menus in Catalan.

What IDE do you use in Eliot development? I want to learn Qt, and try some hacking in Eliot source code.

Thanks in advance!!!

Joan Montané