edu-eu

Re: [edu-eu] "Verso una Scuola Open" - conference about FS in education

From: Alessandro Rubini
Subject: Re: [edu-eu] "Verso una Scuola Open" - conference about FS in education in Trento, Italy
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 17:17:17 +0100

> http://www.dossierscuola.it/blog/verso-una-scuola-open/
>
> It started today and will end tomorrow. I hope we'll learn from
> somewhere what the outcome was. Has anybody here on the list some
> information about it?

Unfortunately not, even though I'm expected to be in touch with these
guys (the same people that organized "didattica aperta" in november, a
great whole-day about free software and free technologies in
teaching).

And, well... now we have the problem of digital books (everybody has
it, it seems). And I'm looking for information about that. I'll soon write
to this list asking for advice, so please be prepared :)

/alessandro