edu-eu

[edu-eu] "Verso una Scuola Open" - conference about FS in education in T

From: Guido Arnold
Subject: [edu-eu] "Verso una Scuola Open" - conference about FS in education in Trento, Italy
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 16:59:40 +0100

Hello,
well, a little late, but I just found out that there is a conference
about Free Software in education is going on in Trento, Italy.

If you speak Italian, have a look here:
http://www.dossierscuola.it/blog/verso-una-scuola-open/

It started today and will end tomorrow. I hope we'll learn from
somewhere what the outcome was. Has anybody here on the list some
information about it?

Greetings,

Guido

--
Guido Arnold                       Free Software Foundation Europe
http://blogs.fsfe.org/guido     []         Edu team & German team