dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

> I guess most of you have a script for rebuilding(*)
> a complete CVS
> checkout.

I have a very complicated setup - it goes like this.

cvs -z3 update -d . && rsync -ave ssh ~/dotgnu
address@hidden:/opt/cvs

On Mushroom (my dev box) , I have a dotcompile.sh.

cp -rvf /opt/cvs/dotgnu /tmp/
pushd /tmp/dotgnu/pnet
./auto_gen.sh && ./configure && make clean
popd

> Wouldn't it be interesting to see where the
> differences are and see if we
> can come up with a common script that works even
> better than our
> individual scripts?

Have a look at http://motuspress.com/index.php?p=26

Gopal