dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?

From: Rainer Groesslinger
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] what build scripts do you use?
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:44:41 +0200

> I guess most of you have a script for rebuilding(*) a complete CVS
> checkout.
>
> I also bet each of you is doing it slightly differently.

People using the Gentoo distribution can do that using portage.
I have written cvs ebuilds for libjit, pnet, pnetlib and pnetC, they can
be found here along with some basic usage instructions:
http://dev.gentoo.org/~scandium/dotgnu-pnet-cvs/

I'll update them next weekend so it'll be possible to use features like
xft etc.

I know that this probably doesn't help you, but I wanted to mention it
for completeness and in case other Gentoo users follow the list :)

--
Rainer