dotgnu-pnet

Re: [Pnet-developers] Is Emit namespace ready?

From: Marcus
Subject: Re: [Pnet-developers] Is Emit namespace ready?
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 03:06:55 -0500

Does saving to disk work now? I'm asking because when I was working on
CustomAttributeBuilder, I noticed that I was not able to save an assembly to
disk. (It appeared that that was not supported.)

I'm not sure what Dmitriy meant by running an assembly. It is already possible
to create types and use them without having the assembly saved to disk.

> there is one another bug that i post:
> struct with delegates sample:
>   public struct NetF
>   {
>    public delegate void TFreeGCHandle(IntPtr exc);
>    public delegate int TStartWRP(IntPtr obj);
>    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.FunctionPtr)] TFreeGCHandle FreeGCHandle;
>    [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.FunctionPtr)] TStartWRP StartWRP;
> NetF(int none){//some initialization
> }
> }

Does this work on .NET?