dotgnu-pnet

[Pnet-developers] Is Emit namespace ready?

From: Dmitriy
Subject: [Pnet-developers] Is Emit namespace ready?
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:55:07 +0600

I have pnet 6.4 and it can't run Emitted assembly without saving it do disk,
is it fixed?

there is one another bug that i post:
struct with delegates sample:
  public struct NetF
  {
   public delegate void TFreeGCHandle(IntPtr exc);
   public delegate int TStartWRP(IntPtr obj);
   [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.FunctionPtr)] TFreeGCHandle FreeGCHandle;
   [MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.FunctionPtr)] TStartWRP StartWRP;
NetF(int none){//some initialization
}
}

is not marshaled to native code.

is it fixed ?
I very need these parts for running my application on pnet