[DotGNU]Preparing for the meet-a-thon

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Preparing for the meet-a-thon
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 02:03:02 +0530

Hi Everyone,
        As I promised on the IRC meet today, here is a small announcement
about how,why,where and what DotGNU meet-a-thon is . But I would like
some more info on 2 things on Jabber.

1) Jabber server -- when will it be up ?. and is it really needed ?
   most people have Xchat or Xbitch preinstalled on their boxes ..
   if we put another barrier on entry ? (configuring gaim ...)

2) Where if by Jabber (Don't say , "Two if by Jabber" !)
   jabber.dotgnu.org ? or theoretic.com ?

Others who have anything new to add are welcome to edit this ...
(I'm putting it in dotgnu-doc ,libxml# CVS)

Gopal