Re: "Who-is-who"?...Who is "Who-is-who"? (was Re: [DotGNU]Project inform

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: "Who-is-who"?...Who is "Who-is-who"? (was Re: [DotGNU]Project information)
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:56:10 -0700 (PDT)

> It really depends. Exactly who belongs in the WIW?
> i.e., I wouldn't
> presume that I'm important enough to be in the WIW,
> and I think that
> some here might share that feeling.

In my humble opinion, all the regular mailers on the
list could be put on there, also the #irc handles. It
is good to put a person behind the name, that way we
all can understand each other better.
That is why i submitted myself, not because I have
done anything spetacular for the project yet.
It is much easier for the project team to just delete
a name if they need to from the list, then for them to
collect information about you.

Mike

=====
James Michael DuPont