Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SourceForge drifting
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:19:51 +0100

 > However, now that you say you arent planning to support PHP, it helps
 > explain why phpGroupWare has been overlooked by you guys all this time.
 > Hopefully a few of you will take some time and look at what we have
 > done. We have a working web services solution all under the GPL/LGPL. We
 > have several apps, and we are perfectly willing to adjust here and there
 > to fit into the DotGNU plan.

        For what it's worth, I use the xmlrpc interface for Debian packages
purpose (configuration). In the future I plan to use the xmlrpc interface
for the AddressBook to extract/store vCards and in general use phpGroupWare
as an application server for what it does best. This is not directly related
to Savannah.

        Maybe other people can demonstrate real-world usage of the
xmlrpc interface. The nice thing about phpGroupWare is that internal
code is organized in such a way that adding new xmlrpc access to
functions is a matter of minutes.

        Cheers,

75019    Paris         T: 33 1 42 45 09 16          address@hidden