[DotGNU]<Webservices> Jabber license, is it an issue ?

From: Gopal.V
Subject: [DotGNU]<Webservices> Jabber license, is it an issue ?
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 12:00:00 +0530

Hi Everybody,
        In the discussions about , Jabber for webservices , we may have
encountered
a licensing problem. Arun mentioned that Jabber was not GPL compliant in
licensing. Unfortunately I am not able to comment on the actual fact , I'll
leave that to the experts. If this is a hurdle , we may need either a substitute
or a better option (P2P would be nice:-).
--
|| GNU RULEZ ||